Learn to Love your Anxiety

Anxiety doesn't have to be the enemy! It can be your best friend!
Instructed by: Matthew B. Courtney | Subject: Personal Development, Happiness

Learn to Love your Anxiety Udemy Coupon

Description

They say it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert at something. If that is true, then I am definitely an expert at living with anxiety. Hi, I’m Matthew Courtney and I have lived my whole life with an anxiety disorder. From my first panic attack in Kindergarten all the way through college, where my anxiety caused me to fail classes, lose a scholarship, and miss out on countless social events, anxiety has been my constant companion. By making a few lifestyle changes, I have learned to overcome the anxious thoughts in my mind and find success and happiness in life. I want to teach you to do the same! This course is not full of quick-fixes and unsubstantiated promises. Rather, it outlines a series of basic lifestyle changes that you can begin to make to lead a better life. Your anxiety wont be gone when this course is over, but you will have new tools to approach life with a new outlook.

@https%3A%2F%2Fwww.udemy.com%2Flearn-to-love-your-anxiety%2F%3Futm_medium=linkshare

Course Info